Safety Labels Dramatically Reduce Accidents & Reduce Liability & Insurance Costs!
The NFI Team Celebrating 300 Days of Safety during June 2016's Safety Month! Learn more about Safety Month at the National Safety Council.
HELPFUL TIP: OSHA Safety Color Coding Guidelines
- ANSI (The American National Standards Institute)
- CSA Group ( Internationally Certification Organization)
- ETL (North America Safety Certification)
- EU Machinery Directive (EU Machinery Legislation)
- ISO(International Standards Organization)
- OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration)
- UL (Underwriter's Laboratories)
NFI specializes in manufacturing high-performing safety, instructional & warning labels. These labels are one of your products most important visible components. We are experts at helping you achieve a strong safety record, compliance with strict industry standards and a successful launch of your product into the marketplace. Most importantly, when your products and equipment are labeled correctly, you are reducing accidents and improving the quality of people’s lives.
We offer a Prototype Program with guaranteed fast turnaround. Need several different types of labels for one product, machine, or vehicle? We can create an affordable Bundle package with everything you need! Not sure what you need? Order our FREE samples to view options on design, material, adhesive and we will follow up to answer any questions.
Ready to go? Request a Quote and an NFI team member will get in touch!
Or give us a call at 1-800-999-8900 & experience our exceptional customer service!