Custom Salt Water Resistant Labels
Rugged environments call for rugged product labels.
Custom salt-water-resistant labels go the distance.
In the transportation industry, once your product enters the great outdoors – whether it’s a boat, truck, machinery, equipment, or gear – it’s exposed to harsh, relentless environmental conditions.
CHALLENGE: Your product must endure difficult outdoor conditions over the long haul. Your custom labels must endure these conditions as well.
Many transportation-related products often require a variety of custom labels such as branding, product identification, UL®/CSA, and service labels. Every label is exposed to the elements, just like your product. For example, boating equipment may be submerged in salt water for much of the year – and all labels must endure this challenging environment.
SOLUTION: NFI has engineered custom salt-water-resistant labels, specifically designed to withstand full immersion in salt water.
How do we ensure these extremely durable, adhesive-coated labels go the distance? We’ll print your company’s colorful logo, barcode, serial number, or other information on the underside of the plastic label. This protects the information from direct exposure to extreme weather conditions, full immersion in salt water, UV rays, chemicals, and cleaning solutions.
Custom salt-water-resistant labels offer:
- A wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors
- Barcodes, serial numbers, and precisely cut holes and windows
- Choice of Mylar (polyester) and Lexan (polycarbonate)
- UL® recognized for outdoor use
- Abrasion resistant – these pressure-sensitive labels are manufactured with subsurface printing and aggressive adhesive
- Extremely durable in all sorts of temperature ranges, weather, and salt-water conditions
- Often called “marine labels,” these salt-water-resistant labels are perfect for the marine environment (e.g., waterproof decals for boats) and other harsh conditions
Want to receive some samples:
RESULT: NFI’s custom salt-water-resistant labels can be applied to just about any surface – and are designed to outlast the product.
You can be assured that your company’s logo and product identification labels will stay intact, even after years of wear-and-tear in a rugged, outdoor environment. In fact, some of the industries, products, and equipment that benefit from NFI’s custom labels that are salt-water, UV, and weather-resistant include:
- Boats and other recreational watercraft
- Trailers, moving trucks, and other transportation and storage equipment
- Manufacturing equipment
- Construction, architectural, landscaping, gardening, and pest control equipment
- Vacation and recreational vehicles
- Sporting gear
- Food service and catering
- HVAC, electrical, and plumbing products and equipment
Get a prototype of your custom label – FAST!
With NFI’s Prototype Program, you get rapid product development with a guaranteed fast turnaround. You get:
· Individualized support from our skilled design and pre-press team
· Rapid development (3-5 day delivery)
· Small quantity production (10 pieces)
· Testing without the costs of full production or tooling
Get started on your prototype:
1. Call us at (800) 999-8900. Our customer service reps are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern.